- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Early Spring
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Summer Flowers
- Proven Winner® / ColorChoice®
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Container Plant
- Ground cover
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Sagina prefers moist, well drained sandy soil.Does not like hot sunny areas.
Plant between walkway paves, for a natural look.
PEARLWORT 'IRISH MOSS'
Buy Irish Moss online. Creeping, medium green foliage. Small white flowers in summer. Does best in cooler climates as it does not like heat. Works well in moist well drained walkway cracks
Genus Overview: Sagina
Common Name: PEARLWORT
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(755 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart