Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Border Plant
- Mass Planting
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Veronica is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Nothing to display.
GEORGIA BLUE SPEEDWELL
Buy Georgia Blue Speedwell online. A spreading plant growing to 8 inches tall with spires of tiny, round, blue flowers in late April-May. May rebloom throughout the summer. Foliage is reddish-green in spring turning to deep green in summer and finally turning bronze in fall.
Common Name: Speedwell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(956 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(458 units available now - G)
Add to Cart