Soil Moisture Needs
- Low Water Use
- Well Drained
- Rabbit Resistant
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Growth Habit
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Nepeta is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
SIX HILLS GIANT CATMINT
'Six Hills Giant'
Buy Six Hills Giant Catmint online. A vigorous clump-forming perennial with aromatic and light gray-green leaves, Six Hills Giant has large growing flower stems. Spike-like lavender-blue flowers 24 to 36 inches long bloom throughout summer. Trim spent blossoms after flowering to induce a second bloom. A sun lover, it is a perfect companion with roses, ornamental grasses, herb gardens, and the mixed border.
Common Name: Catmint
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(1605 units available now - G)
Add to Cart