- Dwarf / Low Growing
- Fragrant Flowers
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Mass Planting
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with slow release fertilizer.
Nothing to display.
ZING ROSE DIANTHUS
Buy Zing Rose Dianthus online. Is a low-spreading perennial with a ground cover habit to 6 inches tall blanketed with clove scented, rose-red flowers late spring into fall. Grass-like green foliage. Part Sun to Full Sun. Great in rock gardens or borders
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)