- Drought Tolerant
- Dwarf Plant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Summer Flowers
- Accent Plant
- Ground cover
- Mass Planting
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with slow release fertilizer.
Nothing to display.
SWEET WILLIAM DOUBLE MIX DIANTHUS
Buy Sweet William Double Mix Dianthus online. Is a colorful explosion of sweetly fragrant clusters of red, pink, and white 1 ½-inch diameter blooms with eyes bedazzle the landscape beginning late spring/early summer. Blossoms float atop crisp looking, deep green, lance-shaped foliage on a perennial that has a tufted growth habit up to 18 inches tall. Sweet William is hardy to zone 3. It is a nice choice for the part-sun to full sun border.
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)