Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
Northern States Exposure
- Full Sun
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Weeping (Pendulous)
- Produces Light Shade
- Dwarf / Low Growing
- Sound Barrier
Soil Moisture Needs
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Well Drained
- Provide Shade
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Golden Idol Dwarf Corkscrew Willow is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. Feed once a year in spring with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
This Corkscrew Willow has golden yellow twisted stems, that are used in flower arrangements. A very unique tree.
Order now, supplies are limited. You will not be billed until tree is shipped.
GOLDEN IDOL DWARF CORKSCREW WILLOW
Salix x matsudana
Buy Golden Idol Dwarf Corkscrew Willow online. 'Golden Idol' has all the same great characteristics as the standard tree, only in a much smaller size. This Dwarf Corkscrew Willow is a picturesque tree with distinctly gnarled and contorted bright golden yellow branches. Twisted leaves are bright green above, lighter green below and turn yellow in the fall. Fast growing; can be used as tree or shrub. More drought tolerant than other willows.
Common Name: Willow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(-2 units available now)
(20 units arriving on 6/1/15)
two year plant
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(18 units available now - S)
four year plant
Add to Cart