- Drought Tolerant
- Privacy / Hedge
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Fall Flowers
- Growth Habit
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Campsis is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
MADAME ROSY® TRUMPET VINE
PP18394 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Madame Rosy® Trumpet Vine online. A well mannered, deciduous vine that blooms spring through fall, displaying clusters of large, intense rose colored flowers. This hybrid of our native trumpet creeper (C. radicans) and C. grandiflora is seedless and grows to 10'-15' after 5 years.
Common Name: Trumpet Vine
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(12 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(12 units available now - G)
four year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount
Add to Cart