Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Recommended Planting Time
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Provide Shade
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Honey Locust is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
Gleditsia triacanthos inermis
Buy Skyline Honey Locust online. Stately and unusual variety with a distinctive pyramidal form, 45 feet tall with a spread of 35 feet. Develops a strong, sturdy trunk and shapely crown. Thornless, valuable for light shade. Bright golden yellow fall color.
Common Name: Honey Locust
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
7 gallon Potted
(6.08 gallons / 23.03 liters)
(6-8 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
five year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount