Courtesy of Buchholz & Buchholz
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, likes afternoon shade in warmer climates. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GRANDMA'S GHOST UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum matsumurae
Buy Grandma Ghost Japanese Maple online. Grandma Ghost has variegated leaves that are light green and tinged with pink. This one is very distinctive a collector's must.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(18-24 inches tall)
(0 units available now)
(10 units arriving on 5/15/15)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Smart Pot 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(16 units available now - S)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart