Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Dried Flowers
- Cut Flowers
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Echinacea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
PINK POODLE CONEFLOWER
PP19428 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Pink Poodle Coneflower online. Is prancing into the coneflower arena with amazingly large and fluffy, 4" wide flower heads. These bright pink flowers are a departure from the E. 'Razzmatazz' hybrids and feature strong, well-branched stems to 32" tall and excellent vigor. This was no "dog" in our trials! - It's a Grand Champion!
Common Name: Coneflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(31 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart