Image Property of SPF
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Growth Habit
- Mass Planting
- Ground cover
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Ardisia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Makes a nice container plant with red berries.
Buy Marlberry online. Marlberry is a easy to grow attractive ground cover for shady gardens. Shiny leathery dark green leaves and white flowers are followed by bright red berries in fall and winter. Listed as evergreen and with some protection. It can also go dormant and is somewhat slow to emerge in the spring. Slow to spread by underground runners. A very easy to manage and maintain ground cover makes this a plant.
Common Name: Marlberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(55 units available now - S)
two year plant
Add to Cart