Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Container Plant
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Wisteria is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Heavy fertilization will promote vining growth for covering trellises and arbors when desired. Growth and flowering are best when the plant is grown under full sun conditions.
BLUE MOON WISTERIA
Buy Blue Moon Wisteria online. Fully winter hardy, this Wisteria blooms up to three times a year. Hailed as a great bloomer by gardeners in Northern Minnesota. Lilac-blue flowers appear in June, August and September. Grows in full sun and can grow as much as 20 feet a year.Beautiful fragrant racemes up to 1 foot in length.
Common Name: Wisteria
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(64 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
(19 units arriving on 5/15/14)
three year plant