Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Growth Habit
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hypericum is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BLUE VELVET ST. JOHN'S WORT
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Blue Velvet St John's Wort online. A sun loving, mounding, and densely branched shrub with lustrous blue green foliage. Bright, clear yellow flowers blanket this disease resistant plant in late spring.
Common Name: St. John's Wort
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(19 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(2 units available now - S)
three year plant
Add to Cart