Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Stokesia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BLUE DANUBE STOKES ASTER
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Blue Danube Stokes Aster online. Has lavender, 5 inch cornflower-like flowerheads that are showy in early summer through mid-fall. The plants with lance shaped leaves grow 1-2 feet tall and are evergreen in milder climates.
Common Name: Stokes Aster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(25 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart