- Knockout Rose
- Texas Superstar
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Knock Out® Roses are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Prefers slightly acidic soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
White Out™ is from the creator of The Knock Out® Rose, however it is NOT a member of The Knock Out® Family of Roses.
WHITE OUT KNOCK OUT® ROSE
PP20273 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy White Out Knock Out™Rose online. A excellent introduction from the same breeder as the Original Knockout Roses. Continuous and abundant cream colored blooms contrast the deep almost black foliage. Very compact and disease resistant.White Out™ will satisfy landscapers and homeowners in most parts of the country except for the areas that are most susceptible to black spot. Although prone to some black spot, it wont be detrimental to the aesthetics of the plant or its surrounding landscape. It is an efficient, more compact alternative to Iceberg. In fact, it is the best white shrub rose we have introduced since Sea Foam over 45 years ago.
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(2409 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1478 units available now - GR)
Add to Cart