Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Loropetalum is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Loropetalum also makes a fantastic container plant for patios and decks. Thrives in Sun or Shade
PURPLE PIXIE LOROPETALUM
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Purple Pixie™ Loropetalum online. This is the one you have been waiting for! Dwarf in size but huge in performance. Burgundy foliage and showy pink flowers, this plant is perfect as a ground cover, will make a vibrant hanging basket or potted patio plant.
Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
(22 units arriving on 6/1/18)
Grown in Root Pouch®.