Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Paeonia prefer well drained soil and for best blooms protection from afternoon sun and strong winds. To ensure great flowering the eyes of the Garden Peony need to bee planted about 1 and half to 2 inches below soil line.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BOWL OF BEAUTY GARDEN PEONY
'Bowl of Beauty'
Buy Bowl of Beauty Garden Peony online. A very long-lasting perennial with huge, fragrant flowers that are single petaled. The flower color is soft pink with a pronounced yellow center.
Common Name: Peony
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Add to Cart