Photo Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Loropetalum is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Loropetalum also makes a fantastic container plant for patios and decks. Thrives in Sun or Shade
CHERRY BLAST LOROPETALUM
Loropetalum chinensis var. rubrum
Buy Cherry Blast Loropetalum online. A new, compact variety featuring deep, vivid red blooms. This variety exhibits a much more dense growth habit, and retains a more uniform shape. Extremely dark burgundy foliage stands up against the blistering sun all summer long. Blooms red in late winter to early spring.
Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)