Image property of SPF
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Upright Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Wind/Dust Break
- Border Plant
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Juniperus is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
OKLAHOMA SILVER JUNIPER
Buy Oklahoma Silver Juniper online. One of the few true blue virginiana's. Resistant to most insects and diseases. The silvery blue foliage is complemented with masses of purplish-blue berries, a true treat for birds and other wildlife.
Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.