Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Rhaphiolepis is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
ELEANOR TABOR™ INDIAN HAWTHORN
PP9398 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Eleanor Tabor™ Indian Hawthorn online. A compact, self-branching evergreen maturing at 3 to 4 feet tall and wide. Clusters of small pink flowers cover the plant in early spring. Makes a great flowering hedge, specimen, or accent plant for your garden.
Common Name: Indian Hawthorn
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
7 gallon Potted
(6.08 gallons / 23.03 liters)
(0 units available now)