Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Xeriscape Suitable
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Delosperma is easy to grow and adapts well to most soil conditions.
Nothing to display.
RED MOUNTAIN® FLAME ICE PLANT
'Red Mountain Flame Ice'
Buy Red Mountain® Flame Ice Plant online. Bright orange-red flowers with succulent-type foliage, low growing and quickly forms a mat, excellent groundcover or for rock gardens, drought resistant and requires well-drained soil, Plant Select award winner.
Common Name: Ice Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(0 units available now)
(16 units arriving on 6/1/18)
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart