Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Nothing to display.
SIKES DWARF OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA
Buy Sikes Dwarf Oakleaf Hydrangea online. Sikes is a dwarf form of the the popular Oakleaf hydrangea. A handsome plant that has green oak shaped leaves which get jewel-toned hues in fall.The white panicles of flowers are another beautiful attraction.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Add to Cart