Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Full Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hakonechloa is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
ALL GOLD JAPANESE FOREST GRASS
Buy All Gold Japanese Forest Grass online. Foliage is completely golden. Slower to establish than 'albo striata' but well worth the wait. Cascading foliage resembles falling water. Marvelous beside a pond. Best grown in part to full shade,. Prefers fertile, moist well-drained soil.2009 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR
Common Name: Japanese Forest Grass
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(16 units available now - S)
Add to Cart