- Fleming Filligree Hibiscus
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Light Yellow
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Plant in full sun everywhere but the South where afternoon shade is beneficial. Water in well when planted with or without fertilizer and let it dry out 4 inches down between watering as it is a dwarf and compact plant that requires less water and thrives on it.
Hardy Hibiscus are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
The Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus is the work of three brothers from Lincoln, Nebraska. 50 years of hybridizing has brought us this fantastic array of beautiful yet hardy (to -30 degrees) group of perennials.
For more info on Fleming Hybrid Plants click here
NEW OLD YELLA DWARF FLEMING™ HARDY HIBISCUS
Hibiscus x moscheutos
'Dwarf New Old Yella'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy New Old Yella Dwarf Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus online. New Old Yella is a big improvement on 'Old Yella' because it is half its size and more yellow in color. It is so compact that its leaves are also a small green "maple" shape. It is hardy to -30 degrees Fahrenheit like all of the Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus. This hybrid is complimentary to all landscapes and patioscapes.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart