Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
Leaf Color Spring*
- Light Yellow
Leaf Color Summer*
- Light Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Spiraea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
DOUBLE PLAY® PAINTED LADY™ SPIRAEA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited, CBRAF
Buy Double Play® Painted Lady™ Spiraea online. Do you love variegated plants? Do you love them even more when they are super easy care? Double Play® Painted Lady™ Spiraea belongs in your landscape. Splashy green, yellow, and cream variegated leaves ensure a non-stop show, even when the plant isn't peppered with bright pink blooms. Like most spiraea, it is drought tolerant, deer resistant, and grows well in sun or part shade.
Common Name: Spiraea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(14 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(4 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart