Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cotoneaster is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
TOM THUMB COTONEASTER
Buy Tom Thumb Cotoneaster online. A dense creeping plant forming a low mound to 18 inches tall with bright dark green foliage. Dark red ¼ inch fruit in early fall. A beautiful ground cover spreading 4 to 6 feet.
Common Name: Cotoneaster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
(15 units arriving soon)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(12 units available now - S)
Add to Cart