- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cotoneaster is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LITTLE DIPPER™ COTONEASTER
Buy Little Dipper™ Cotoneaster online. Little Dipper™ Cotoneaster is an easy solution to covering large areas of bare ground quickly, inexpensively, and, most important, beautifully. This sprawling shrub is a galaxy of tiny white, five-petaled flowers in spring, which give way to cheery red fruits through summer. Finely textured foliage makes it a restful visual presence in the landscape. It's also a good choice for cascading over retaining walls and high bed edges.
Common Name: Cotoneaster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(46 units for review on 3/1/19)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
Add to Cart