- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Erosion Control
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Microbiota is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
CELTIC PRIDE® SIBERIAN CYPRESS
Buy Celtic Pride® Siberian Cypress online. Russian cypress is a hardy, low growing evergreen for sun or shade, but the species is often plagued with tip die-back. This new selection solves that as it has superior disease resistance and winter color. Celtic Pride's® green foliage turns an attractive russet color in winter. This is an excellent, very cold-hardy plant with better shade tolerance than junipers.
Common Name: Siberian Cypress
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(6 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(-6 units available now)
(10 units for review on 7/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.