Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Black Eyed Susan is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
VIETTE'S LITTLE SUZY BLACK-EYED SUSAN
'Viette's Little Suzy'
Buy Viette's Little Susy Dwarf Black Eyed Susan online. Has bright yellow flower petals float around a central brown cone. The flowers contrast nicely with the dark green foliage. Matures at 24-30 inches tall with a slightly larger spread.
Common Name: Black-Eyed Susan
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(1014 units available now - G)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart