Image courtesy of Terra Nova Nursery
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Rudbeckia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
HENRY EILERS BLACK-EYED SUSAN
Buy Henry Eilers Black-Eyed Susan online. This charming flower has unusual yellow gold quilled petals with brown button centers. Good for cut flowers. Narrow upright grower.Makes a great specimen in the back of the border. Very appealing.
Common Name: Black-Eyed Susan
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(46 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart