Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Light Pink
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
After the spring blooming period, these amazing azaleas begin growing new shoots and start blooming into full flower in mid-summer. The Encore® Series are known for their richness of color as well as the foliage and overall vigor.
AUTUMN SUNBURST™ ENCORE® AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP25072 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Sunburst™ Encore® Azalea online. One of the newest Encore® Azaleas, Autumn Sunburst™ is a bright highlight in the garden, growing compactly and blooming profusely in spring, summer and fall. Its unique blooms are coral pink with white ruffled edges and stand out against the compact dark green foliage.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(30 units for review soon)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(7 units available now - G)
Add to Cart