Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Salvia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
PINK PREFERENCE AUTUMN SAGE
Buy Pink Preference Autumn Sage online. Brilliant fluorescent pink flowers cover green mounds of highly scented foliage. Truly a heat and drought tolerant plant, flowering from late spring until frost. Perfect for rock gardens and containers
Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(39 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.