- Oklahoma Proven! Plant Collection
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Dried Flowers
- Dwarf / Low Growing
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Growth Habit
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Introduced by Aldridge Nursery, Birmingham, Alabama.
PEE WEE DWARF OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA
Buy Pee Wee Dwarf Oakleaf Hydrangea online. A wonderful dwarf oakleaf Hydrangea that matures at 3-4 feet high and wide. Abundant white flower heads appear in early to mid-summer followed by excellent wine-red fall leaf color. A great selection for smaller gardens.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(14 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
three year plant
Add to Cart
7 gallon Potted
(6.08 gallons / 23.03 liters)
(0 units available now)
five year plant