Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Oklahoma Proven! Plant Collection
- Sound Barrier
- Produces Light Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Provide Shade
- Fruit / Seed
- Bark Texture
- Growth Habit
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FALLING WATERS WEEPING BALD CYPRESS
Buy Falling Waters Bald Cypress online. Is a graceful arching form with bright green needles and very interesting winter garden form makes this a unique selection for any landscape or garden. It's a deciduous conifer that tolerates the wet conditions, standing water and full sun.
Common Name: Bald Cypress
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(1 units available now - S)
four year plant
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart
15 gallon Potted
(12.7 gallons / 48 liters)
(6-8 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
five year plant
pick up only