Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Recommended Planting Time
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Year Round
- Spring Flowers
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Ground cover
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Creeping Phlox is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
RED CREEPING PHLOX
Buy Creeping Red Phlox online. Makes a carpet of color and evergreen foliage. Provides year round beauty and cover for superb for low borders, slopes or tumbling over a wall in the landscape. Plants are covered with a mass display of red flowers during April and May.
Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(2949 units available now - G)
Add to Cart