Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Erosion Control
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Proven Winners® / ColorChoice®
- Ground cover
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Juniperus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GOOD VIBRATIONS™ GOLD JUNIPER
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Good Vibrations™ Gold Juniper online. Is soft to the touch and provides dynamic, seasonal color changes. In the spring it emerges an attractive chartreuse hue, changes to bright yellow and then takes on orange hues in the autumn. A sport of 'Hughes', it has the same spreading, horizontal habit and easy to grow, drought tolerant culture.
Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(16 units available now - S)
two year plant
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart
Smart pot 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
three year plant
Grown in Smart Pot.