Northern States Exposure
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Full Shade
- Weeping (Pendulous)
- Dwarf / Low Growing
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
Seasons of Interest
- Late Summer / Early Fall
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, likes afternoon shade in warmer climates. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Crimson Queen Japanese Red Maple is one of the most common lace leaf varieties of Japanese red Maple. Also works well in large planters as patio trees.
CRIMSON QUEEN WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum
Buy Crimson Queen Japanese Maple
online. Crimson Queen is a lace leaf type Japanese Red Maple that sports branches of bright crimson-red which persist through out the entire growing season. The leaves are a medium delicate lacy dark red. Crimson Queen Maple fall color, is a deep scarlet red. This is a strong growing lace leaf tree with beautiful cascading branches. The most common variety of Weeping Laceleaf Japanese Red Maple.
Learn all the secrets to successfully Growing and Caring for Japanese Maple Trees at my website Japanesemaplesonline.com
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(-2 units available now)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Smart Pot 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(17 units available now - S)
four year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart