Courtesy of Monrovia
- Edible Fruit
- Privacy / Hedge / Living Fence
- Wind / Dust Break
- Sound Barrier
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Wildlife Habitat
- Fruit / Seed
- Growth Habit
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Pyracantha is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Pyracantha is easy to train and used extensively in espalier form, on fences and walls.
YUKON BELLE PYRACANTHA
Buy Yukon Belle online. This evergreen to semi evergreen shrub features red orange berries in winter and abundant white blooms in spring. Perfect barrier hedge, or can be trimmed onto trellis or espalier.
Common Name: Pyracantha
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(-1 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
three year plant