Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Soil Moisture Needs
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Clethra is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
RUBY SPICE SUMMERSWEET
Buy Ruby Spice Summersweet online. A summer blooming compact bush. Fragrant, deep rich pink flowering selection with fragrant blooms that do not fade to white. Blooms have a cinnamon fragrance. Upright oval growth habit 6-8 feet tall. Glossy dark green leaves become golden yellow in fall.An excellent summer flowering shrub that does well in shade and wet areas.
Common Name: Summersweet
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(38 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(7 units available now - S)
three year plant
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)
four year plant