- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Fall Flowers
- Summer Flowers
- Spring Flowers
Soil Moisture Needs
- Prefers Low P.H. (acid soils)
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Encore Azaleas® are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
After the spring blooming period, these amazing azaleas begin growing new shoots and start blooming into full flower in mid-summer. The Encore® Series are known for their richness of color as well as the foliage and overall vigor.
AZALEA 'ENCORE AUTUMN EMPRESS'
PP12109 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Empress'® online. This Encore Azalea variety has dense dark green foliage that contrasts nicely with the medium pink blooms. While nice as a specimen planting, Autumn Empress is also a good choice for planting around the foundation of a building or home.
Genus Overview: Rhododendron
Common Name: AZALEA
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(804 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(508 units available now - SG)
three year plant
Add to Cart