Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Early Spring
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Proven Winner® / ColorChoice®
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Landscape Specimen
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Container Plant
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Velvet Night' is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
VELVET NIGHT CORAL BELLS
Buy Velvet Night Coral Bells online. Velvet Night' is our darkest veiled form, 7" plush, slate black leaves with complex metallic purple overlays. It's foliage is actually velvety to the touch and looks luscious.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)