Northern States Exposure
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
- Full Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
Seasons of Interest
- Early Spring
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Peach Flambe' is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
PEACH FLAMBE CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Peach Flambe Coral Bells online. This amazing plant is bright peach colored in spring and fall, a softer peach in the summer and plum during the winter and it has nice white flowers. Differs from 'Marmalade' & 'Amber Waves' with larger smoother leaves and flaming red infusions.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.