Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
Northern States Exposure
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
- Full Shade
Seasons of Interest
- Early Spring
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Accent Plant
- Border Plant
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Coral Bells are easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
GINGER ALE CORAL BELLS
Buy Ginger Ale Coral Bells online. Effervescent flowers in shades of ginger yellow and light pink erupt from soft, um, ginger ale colored, silver veiled foliage. Lovely to contrast with the darker coral-bells in the marketplace. Good in containers and in borders.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)