Courtesy of Walters Gardens, INC
- Light Pink
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hibiscus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
PINK ELEPHANT HARDY HIBISCUS
Buy Pink Elephant Hardy Hibiscus online. Is aptly named, because this outstanding cultivar has the largest flowers we've ever seen on a Hardy Hibiscus! They open up flat to a whopping 1 foot wide! The medium pink blossoms have beautifully overlapping petals and a deep red eye.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(40 units available now - S)
Add to Cart