- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Summer Flowers
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer
- Mass Planting
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hyssup is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
First year flowering; culinary and tea use. Known in Mexico as Toronjil. All the Hyssops are extremely attractive to Hummingbirds and Butterflies
BLUE BOA HYSSOP
Buy Blue Boa Hyssop online. Blue Boa has luxurious deep violet blue flower spikes held over ultra green foliage. Unlike any other Agastache. The flower spikes are long, wide and extremely showy. It's a great perennial color spot for summer bloom. It's drought tolerant once established and attracts hummingbirds as well as butterflies.
Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(27 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Smart Pot 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(31 units available now - S)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart