- Garden Debut® Plant Collection
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buxus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
NORTH STAR™ BOXWOOD
PP15998 CBR2635 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy North Star™ Boxwood online. North Star is a new variety of boxwood that is a cold hardy, dense globe that requires little if any pruning to form a low, dense, thick hedge. Shiny dark green leaves maintain good winter color. Use North Star™ as a low-growing hedge, or even to create the borders of a formal herb garden. It's a beautiful evergreen that will provide four seasons of enjoyment in the landscape
Common Name: Boxwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
three year plant
Add to Cart