- Proven Winners® Plant Collection
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FLUTTERBY™ LAVENDER BUTTERFLY BUSH
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flutterby™ Lavender Butterfly Bush online. This Flutterby has lavender flowers that will cover this plant. It is a compact upright grower that is non invasive.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
Butterfly Bush prefer well draining soils and will turn yellow and defoliate when kept overly wet. Flower color can vary slightly based on environmental conditions, i.e., temperatures, soil ph, sunlight, fertility.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(140 units available now - G)
three year plant
Add to Cart
Smart pot 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(10 units available now - S)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart