Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Spring Flowers
- Summer Flowers
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Border Plant
- Mass Planting
- Container Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Black Eyed Susan is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
DENVER DAISY BLACK-EYED SUSAN
Buy Denver Daisy Black Eyed Susan online. Has striking dark eyed, long-rayed daisy, hybridized by Benary from the Colorado native Black-Eyed Susan Rudbeckia hirta. This showy plant commemorates the 150th anniversary of the founding of Denver.
Common Name: Black-Eyed Susan
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)