- Fleming™ Hibiscus Collection
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer / Early Fall
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hardy Hibiscus are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
The Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus is the work of three brothers from Lincoln, Nebraska. 50 years of hybridizing has brought us this fantastic array of beautiful yet hardy (to -30 degrees) group of perennials.
For more info on Fleming Hybrid Plants click here
ROYAL GEMS FLEMING™ HARDY HIBISCUS
Hibiscus x moscheutos
PP11011 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Royal Gems Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus online. Solid purple leaves cup under to give a puffed appearance. Pink flowers up to 12" compliment the foliage nicely.. Note: Hardy Hibiscus will die back to the ground every winter and emerge from the ground in mid to late spring. Remove old canes to the ground in mid winter.If you purchase our potted Hardy Hibiscus when dormant (September - May) you will receive a one to two year old healthy potted root system. The top cut off to allow new shoots to grow in mid to late spring.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)