Courtesy of Spring meadow
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Proven Winner® / ColorChoice®
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
OSO Easy® Roses are possible the easiest roses to grow. Free from normal diseases that effect most other roses and they adapt to most conditions. Best flowering with 6 or more hours of sunlight per day. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Oso Easy® roses were born and have emerged as a whole new class of rose. So throw away the sprayer and enjoy these roses because they're Oso Easy for both the grower and the gardener.
OSO EASY® STRAWBERRY CRUSH LANDSCAPE ROSE
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy OSO Easy® Strawberry Crush online. A lovely low mounded rose that delivers clouds of blooms that emerge strawberry pink and transform to a creamy-pink.The large, double flowers are self cleaning and contrast wonderfully against the glossy dark green foliage.
Genus Overview: Rosa
Common Name: ROSE
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(-1 units available now)
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(45 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)